Website Design Mumbai
India Website Solutions approaches the design, development and maintenance of websites by listening to you, understanding your business and learning what you want to achieve by having an online presence.
The development of a website, from small, static, brochure-style sites, to fully integrated online solutions, incorporating e-commerce, database integration, full search facilities and Content Management Systems is a detailed, planned process.
However, no two client requirements are the same, which is why we have developed a flexible, fluid style to what we do and how we do it.
Site maintenance is as important, if not more so, than having your site live in the first place. Your website will usually be the initial point of contact for any prospective new customer so it’s vital you keep your website updated on a regular basis. Salaried, in-house staff is an expensive and unnecessary option because India Website Solution have developed a maintenance program which provides businesses with a low-cost, easy-to-use way to maintain your website, regardless of complexity and skill set.
Through our Online Support Centre, you have 24-hour a day access to our highly skilled developers and designers who are ready and waiting to carry out whatever you ask them to do.
Web Design - Process
As with any creative, collaborative process, web design is embryonic. It is born out of a concept, and the client and designer work together to realise the client’s vision and produce a first-class website befitting the business it’s intended for.
1. The Consultation – The entire process starts with a proposal for your project. What is it you’re looking for? What message do you want your website to portray? What practical applications do you need your website to have?
Our designers will sit with you, and once they have enough information to work with, they can go away and create a more detailed proposal for you. Once this has been produced, we will make arrangements to get together and review what we propose.
2. The Site Plan – When you’ve accepted our proposal, we will create a detailed outline of your website (often called a Site Plan or Site Map) for you to review and approve.
3. The Concept – Our design team are now in a position to develop a one-page concept design of your website, based on our discussions and proposal. This will give you a preliminary idea of the look and feel of the final product, and of course, you will have the opportunity to make suggestions and comments before we go into full-scale production.
4. The Development – The duration of the project depends heavily on the complexity and detail of what you require. A ballpark figure will be between three and six weeks, but again, dependant on how much work is required, it can often take longer. India Website Solutions is proud of the fact that we work hard, we work diligently and we work until the job is done. If it sometimes takes longer than expected, then so be it. We wouldn’t dream of cutting a corner to save half a day.
5. The Review – When we’ve finished your website, we will upload it to our server for you to read and review. We will have a further meeting to discuss any alterations that need to be made prior to the site going ‘live’.
6. The Launch – When you have signed off and given your approval for the site to launch, we can then upload the site to your hosting account.
7. The Maintenance – When the initial development process is over, we realise you need to keep your website fresh, enticing and engaging for your customers, which is why we can provide you with ongoing, reliable maintenance plans. Click here for details.
Every company that is serious about growth, development and advancement in a digital age should value the Internet as an integral aspect of their business, if not the most important. Contact India Website Solutions today. Can you afford not to?
If you are considering any form of web design product it would be great to hear from you. For more information, help or advice you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Get a Website / SEO / SEM Quotes